Friday 1 February 2013

What To find Here ??

Hello everyone.Welcome to my blog :)
Well.. the blog is finally created after so much time. So.. let's talk about What To Find Here?? Well actually it's kinda a food blog..in which of course we'll talk about food.. I will post pictures after each food i make..You guys will also find recipes , ideas etc.. and mostly recipes for cakes or desserts.

About me

I'm Ilhaam.. a maurtian girl . My hobby is to cook , so that's one of the reason why i've created this blog. My favourite cake is Molten Chocolate Cake..yummyy.. :P what about you guys??
So.. that's my first picture i'm posting..
 

mmmmm... Wanna taste it ?? :P
Don't forget to post your comments or discuss about your favourite cake or any food. I hope that you guys will like this blog .
      Keep Calm And Eat Whatever You Want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment